- Each page on the site has a “skip to content” link that allows users to move quickly past navigation and into main content.
- Titles, headings, body copy, and other essential elements have been designed to provide sufficient color contrast.
- Links and form elements have accessible labels as well as hover and focus states.
- Pages are structured with landmarks including banner, navigation, main, and content info.
- Pages have been tested with zooming in up to 400%, keyboard navigation, VoiceOver and automated testing tools including WAVE and AXE.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. ThinkShout.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA, as some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard, and we are working towards full conformance. We are in the process of reviewing commonly used pages on our site, and implementing updates to improve the usability for all.
If you encounter something that is not accessible, please reach out to us with the issue and we will fix it as soon as we can. It is our goal to prioritize transparency and maintain clear communication through this process. We will get back to you within 5 business days once an issue is documented, and inform you when the site is live with the appropriate fix.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of ThinkShout.com.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers. We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Use the form to submit feedback, or contact us by email at:
If you have any questions about this policy, or ThinkShout, you can email us here.
This statement was created on June 4, 2020.