With the session submission deadline drawing to a close for DrupalCon Portland 2013, ThinkShout (along with many other fine Drupal community members) participated in the mad rush to get all of our awesome session ideas in on time! The DrupalCon session committee has a busy couple of weeks coming their way, and in the meantime, we’d love to hear your comments and feedback on our presentation ideas.
Our team has a broad range of topics we can’t wait to share with the community, from CRM and Salesforce to Magic: The Gathering!
Check them out in more detail below, we can’t wait to hear what you think:
- Register, Pay and Attend: Making advanced event management easy with Drupal In this session Tauno will be focusing on the recipes for contributed modules that can be combined to enable functionality such as: paid event registrations, early bird pricing, tracking attendance and even integrating with Salesforce.
- Sean and Lev joined forces to propose Association Management with RedHen, which will teach participants how to leverage RedHen CRM in building vibrant online communities and portals.
- Need a Drupal Website? Wait! Have you gone through a a discovery process? is based on ThinkShout’s resident UX expert, Brett Heckman, and Sean’s experience in guiding clients through an effective approach to beginning a website redesign project.
- Micro-Site Development Workflows with Drush Make and Git in this proposed session, ThinkShout will be walking through the real world challenges and successes with Val Rozansky from the Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers as a case study for best practices around managing micro-sites with Drush Make build process and a Git-based deployment workflow.
- In CRM the Drupal Way, Lev and Tauno hope to take the stage to explore the ins and outs of building a CRM offering with Drupal.
- Looking to dig into Integrating Drupal with Salesforce? Lev’s proposed session will cover the technical aspects of integrating Drupal and Salesforce and then explore how to leverage this tool in your projects.
- Pro-Magic aficionado Gabe Carleton-Barnes hopes to engage audiences with the intertwine of the strategy game and open source technology in MAGIC: The Gathering and Free/Libre/Open Source.
- Distributions for Site Building: Distor’s aren’t just for products and quick starts and in this session Brandon and Gabe hope to demonstrate how installation profiles and Drush make files are powerful tools for distribution building, and can also smooth collaborative development for one-off projects.
- Now is the time on Sprockets when we make money: How to run a profitable small digital agency. In this session, I’ll (fingers crossed) be joining forces with Director of Strategy, Nate Parsons at Phase2 Technology, to share best practices for improving profitability for small digital agencies.
- Shiny Object: Developing a cohesive PMO toolset that doesn’t overwhelm your team. Nate and I will be tackling the shiny object syndrome in tool adoption to help guide attendees to develop a PMO toolset that fits for their team.
Get In Touch
Questions? Comments? We want to know! Drop us a line and let’s start talking.